Here is a Free Course and Guide.
How to start a Blog.
How to start a Website.
Make Money get started building a profitable blog in 7days or less with this free course.
Included: Set up your own online Store
Topics covered are:
1.How to Choose a Blogging platform with maximum uptime with great benefits.
2.How to Register a Domain name and hosting that you would be proud of.
3.How to Design your Blog or Website to get search engines to be hungry for your content.
4.How to Add posts and pages with great content to Make money.
5.How to Start growing your blog get traffic and Market your Blog.
Get started today! Yes Immediately!
With 15+ years of experience in coaching and helping personages with their blogs, I’ve found that many persons make the same mistakes when starting a blog, and sometimes they abandon the project altogether.
Here is your reward you if you follow the plan:
Please read this post thoroughly, because it is the entire process of setting up your self-hosted blog or website, so you get it right from the inception so you will never abandon your blogging again.
The method to make a website is the equivalent as starting a blog, and WordPress is a good selection. You can follow this same step-by-step guide as bloggers to create a website.
Part 1: How to Choose the Right Blogging Platform? I suggest WordPress you would see why below.
Before you choose your blogging platform. Take a look at this chart:
It is clear that WordPress has the prominent market share among the other platforms listed, Tumblr, Blogger, Custom, Drupal, Scoop, Joomla and more.
However, given that there are over 73 million active users are using WordPress today it’s clear WordPress is the platform to use.
Worldwide most blogs and websites are on WordPress.
Here are the reasons why?
- It’s FREE for everyone themes, layouts, plugins and add-ons that much other stuff other platforms do not provide ( most are free).
- It’s easy to install. I’ll show you how down below.
- It is safe & secure; WordPress is always updating their software and keeping everything sound and stable, so there are no worries of having your blog getting hacked. Please note NASA, Time Magazine, and prime university blogs all use WordPress.
- It is customizable with hundreds of free themes and plugins that add extra functions to your blog, from contact forms and subscribe boxes to plugins that improve performance and much more.
- While there are other blogging platforms, WordPress offers the best packages.
- It’s simple for beginners but persuasive for experts.
- It’s mobile Friendly, great for SEO
- It is constantly being updated, WordPress boasts a huge free, online support community
- So start with WordPress. Especially if this is your first blog.
Here are the reasons why You Shouldn’t Create a Blog or Website on a Free Blogging Platform.
- You need to self-host your WordPress blog because it gives you absolute control of your website and content to use as you see fit.
- No successful blogger uses a free blogging website like “www.howto blog.freeblogsite.com” instead of their domain name like “www.howtoblog.com”, for example?
- Have you heard the statement free thing is no good – There is nothing free in life.
- Your blog or website can disappear at any time without notice, it happened with me when I now started blogging on a free platform blogger.com
Free blogging platforms will provide you with a lot of problems such as:
- You do not control your content – the blogging platform does, you could be locked down anytime and for any reason.
- The web address of your blog usually is long and trying to remember (like www.howtoblog.blogspot.com) instead of a branded address you can pick
- You will not be allowed to advertise on most free blogging platforms, making it harder to make money with your blog, also if you use the WordPress.com blogs.
What you need is to host a WordPress.org blog – without the limitations!
Please start with a self-hosted blog or website. So you would have no worries or experience massive technical headaches like many others in the past
Setting up a blog or website like this is convenient and less, especially with the exclusive discount deal and coupon code included in the link below.
You need two things to get your self-hosted blog or website with your domain name:
Getting a Domain Name
Your domain name is like a street address for your website. Without a domain name, you would have to tell customers to visit your website at a temporary URL. It should be noted that Domain names identify IP addresses, one or more than one. For example, the domain name microosoft.com represent approximately any dozen IP addresses. Therefore Domain names are used in URL”s to identify particular Web pages. For example, in the URL http://www.pacbwebaopedia.com/index.html, the domain name is pcawebaopedia.com.
Therefore it is critical to Get your domain name to lend your site a professional look and establish your online brand! Have your blog address where people find what you are blogging about for example food, articles, recipes, finance, how to cook or whatever you want to blog. For example, www.Google.com. Is Google’s domain. So your new blog domain name could be www.googlenow.com.
The price of a domain name is usually $10 to $12 per year, but if you follow this guide, you will get one at a much lower cost.
This is the like the home of your blog or website address and content that’s on the blog or website. Without hosting, you cannot use your domain. Similar to a computer’s hard drive that collects all your material and stores it. Web hosting keeps your blog or website online on the internet.
Four things are important to consider when choosing web hosting:
- How much it cost per month the less the cost the better.
- Speed, your blog needs to load fast to cater to mobile users. Therefore the number of seconds it takes you to load your blog is very important.
- Uptime, a good web host will help minimize problems with downtime. Therefore how often your site is up and running, 99.9% isn’t enough, aim for 100%.
- Technical Support, is very important.
The cost of good web hosting is usually between $10-15 per month, but you can get more than 70% off below.
With this special offer for you below the total cost will come out to less than a cup of coffee a month – so you can afford it to make more money.
It’s a small, yet meaningful purchase for your blogging success for your satisfaction or to make money.
Click Here the link below for your discount:
I strongly recommend Bluehost here is why:
- You get a free Domain while with other web hosting companies you have to pay for a Domain.
- 1 click WordPress install ideal for newbies
- Free SSL included
- 24/7 support
- 30 Day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied so you have nothing to lose
- You can open an online E-commerce store – WooCommerce is completely free to use.
- Bluehost makes building a WooCommerce website easy for beginners while still providing all the tools necessary for pros.
- WooCommerce allows anyone to set up and run a professional online store in minutes. The best part is that it’s all powered by WordPress so your data is all 100% owned by you.
- Simply choose the hosting plan that is right for your website needs, and then create or add your existing domain. We will automatically install WooCommerce on top of your WordPress website while also providing a free WooCommerce SSL to keep your site and transactions secure. Setup takes only a few minutes and then you can begin selecting a theme for your online store. Shortly after you’ve selected a WooCommerce theme, you can begin adding your products and payment information.
This is why I recommend click here BLUE HOST
For a free Domain, web hosting and the option to own an online store.
- Choose the hosting plan that is right for your website needs, and then create or add your existing domain. Bluehost will automatically install WooCommerce on top of your WordPress website while also providing a free WooCommerce SSL to keep your site and transactions secure.
- Setup takes only a few minutes and then you can begin selecting a theme for your online store. Shortly after you’ve selected a WooCommerce theme, you can begin adding your products and payment information.
Many web hosting companies are offering a similar service domain name + hosting but none comes close to Bluehost with their quality, support and speed.
Today is your lucky day I have done the research to narrowed down the list
Note: As a longtime buyer, I have a discount so that you will pay less for the same service through this link below.
I want to help you avoid the mistakes that most people make in the blogging world, and save you from experiencing many restless nights from struggling to get your website back online.
I had experiences with favourite and recommended web hosting companies like Name cheap,iPage, Godaddy etc.
However, now I recommend Click here BLUE HOST
For a free domain name, web hosting and easy one-click install.
Bluehost gets my vote since they care about helping bloggers like you and me get started as quickly, efficiently, and safely as possible.
For all my readers!
A special discount to get my readers out on a blog or website for dirt cheap, you usually would have to pay over $10 to $12 per month to get a system with a premium host, but now you can get excited for a huge discount which includes hosting and a free Domain name CLICK THIS LINK BLUE HOST.
However if you’re ready to make a long-term commitment, BlueHost will cost as little as $2.95/month. The longer your commitment the less you pay each month.
BlueHost is also recommended by Automattic, the team of geniuses behind WordPress since 2005, and BlueHost’s mother company is one of the investors behind Automattic, so you know you’re in good hands.
Making it effortless to install WordPress, they also include a content delivery network (CDN) that provide faster website loading for people located geographically farther from their servers. Also, all websites get a free SSL certificate to reassure your site visitors that their information is secure.
You get adequate resources for your new blog or website and a free domain name!
Here’s BlueHost’s uptime graph vs nine other web hosting hosts Down.com have been tracking long term. Remember, an uptime of 99.9% is the industry standard. While others fell to 98% Bluehost remained a constant 100% Uptime that is fantastic.
When starting a blog or website it is important to make a commitment. But not everybody is financially equipped to make big financial commitments. However, if you’re ready to make a long-term commitment, BlueHost will cost as little as $2.95/month. The longer your commitment the less you pay each month.
BUT WAIT for GOOD NEWS:
I have a “Plan B” that offers a month-to-month billing plan.
I recommend Click here: HostGator, as my second choice this site is owned by the same parent company as BlueHost.
With HostGator, you get more than 60% OFF on the only, hosting plan you’ll ever need with a built-in coupon code.
The cost of good web hosting is usually between $10-15 per month, but you can get up to 60% off below.
One Click Installs.
Free SSL Certificate.
With this special offer for you the total cost will come out to less than a coffee at Starbucks a month – so you can afford it. Click here Now only $2.75/month.
This opportunity won’t be around forever.
Act quickly because this offer from the link below expires when the clock strikes midnight at the end of October 2018.
This is the best value for blog hosting, you’ll find anywhere. Only $2.75 a month you have little to lose – and plenty of blogging experience to gain.
HostGator has one of the best blog load speed and uptime (see here):
HostGator has an excellent performance, easy to use, and ideal for beginners.
You Get Free With Each Hosting Plan as follows:
- Free HostGator Website Builder which includes over 100+ Mobile-Friendly Templates and an Image Library
- Free Website Transfer, Domain Transfer, MYSQL Transfer, Script Transfer (Details)
- 52 Free scripts can be instantly installed on your account with a few clicks
- $100 Google Adwords Offer (Details)
- $100 Bing Ads Credit (Details)
- Free SSL Certification ensuring that your website is flagged securely
HostGator offers Free SSL Certificates while some others do not. This adds credence to Google, and with your site visitors and customers, also with HostGator, your website looks legitimate from day one.
You can always use another web hosting service as long as it’s fast, reliable, and offers unlimited storage & bandwidth, like Click here Bluehost where you have the option to build an E-commerce online store an added benefit.
Let’s get started:
Part 2: How to Set up Your Blog with Your own Domain Name And Self-Hosted WordPress.
Follow carefully and you will have a working self-hosted WordPress blog with your domain in no time.
Step 1. login Click here to HOSTGATOR and click on Start Your WordPress Blog.
Remember you get a massive discount just for using this guide over 60% off.
You will get premium hosting for only $2.75/month instead of $10.95 or more. You will not find a deal this good anywhere else.
The coupon code will be applied when you click the link below.
Do not delay this unbelievable deal terminates at the end of October 2018.
Step 2. How to Pick a Domain Name For Your Blog.
If you have one, then record it in the right box (I already own this domain) and move to the next step by scrolling down.
Here are some hints on how to select a good domain name
Do not choose a lousy domain name is one of the most common mistakes bloggers make. Be sure you select an excellent domain name.
- Choose a name that is simple to remember and catchy- Don’t choose a stupid name, something difficult or a name with parts “www.modern-tech-gadgets-in-the-world.com” is difficult to remember but “www.moderntech.com” is easy to remember.
- It must be one of a kind of name that reflects you and what you care about, be creative and build a unique identity.
- Dependable Domain branches such as “.com” and “.org” or “.net” are popular, “.com” is the one most people think of first it is the most popular one. Avoid annexes like “.club” or “.biz”, these are less used, tougher to remember and hardly trusted.
Enter the alias you fancy to use in the space shown, then press “next”. If it is available, use it if you like it or you can choose another one.
If the name is not available, HostGator will give you alternatives that are similar – or you can enter in a new name and try again. Try a name that ends with .com, .net or .org
Part 3. How to Choose Your Blog Hosting Plan
Choose the “Hatchling” plan if you are a beginner, upgrade later if you want extra advanced features, but you have enough to get started with the Hatchling.
Step 4. How to complete your registration
After choosing the Hatchling program and obtained a name that is available. Register it by putting in your contact and billing information.
Later you can customise your package.
Take a look at these additional services. However, they are not 100% necessary now.
Step 5. How to Log In To Your Account And Install the WordPress Blog
It takes a few minutes for HostGator to register your account. When your new account is ready, you will get a confirmation email.
Now log in to your control panel the information you need should be in your inbox, install WordPress with a click.
Log-in to (Hostgator) control panel
At the topmost press Get Started With WordPress Today.
If WordPress isn’t there, scroll down on the control panel, press at Quick Install under the Software & Services section. Look at the top of the page, on the left sidebar section for WordPress.
After clicking, you will be taken to (Mojomarketplace.com) – this is a site that supports HostGator install platforms.
You will observe a screen where you are asked to “Install” or “Import” WordPress. Click Install to go to the next step.
When you have Installed WordPress, you’ll see a loading bar at the top of your page that will inform you that your WordPress blog is installed and you will see your log-in credentials.
Step 6. Now it’s Time to Log In And admire Your Blog
You will get an email that shares your login information, including an “Admin URL”.
Click the admin URL to login to your blog. If you are logged in you will see something like this
If you are not logged in you will see something like this
So click on Admin login to log in, Your username and password would be sent by Bluehost or HostGator whichever one you signed up with
Part 3: How to Design Your Blog to look awesome and working as you want it to work
In this section, you will learn WordPress blog basics, including:
- Changing your blog’s design
- Installing new WordPress plugins/features
- Making your blog search engine friendly
How to Change Your WordPress Blog’s Design including Themes & Layouts
WordPress blogging platform uses design templates called “WordPress Themes” to show you the different ways you can design your site. Changing your blog’s layout and design is as simple as installing a new theme.
There are over 2,000 free themes to choose from a list.
How to find Find And Install A Theme You Want
With your initial log in, you’ll see a dashboard or admin panel that looks like this:
Then hover over the “Appearance” tab in the WordPress sidebar, then click on “Themes” as shown above.
Next, you will see the themes already installed like above, normally the large theme on the left is the one you are working with right now. I have done the research this is the best one to use.
If you do not like them, press the Add New button at the top/ the big Add New square to begin searching for a theme, Or click wordpress.org themes above.
You will see tabs where you will find featured, popular and brand new themes, as well as a “Feature Filter” and search bar. You can scroll down and choose the theme you want.
With the “Feature Filter” option, themes are available in colourful designs; you can pick specific layouts and even prefer themes with exceptional built-in features.
Choose the options you want, then press “Apply Filters” on the left-hand side. If this is difficult for you, search by keyword – there’s no wrong way!
After finding a theme, click “Install”, and you are finished. Congratulations!!
If you need help contact me:
I will help you
Next look out for hidden traffic Strategies/guides to rank on Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook.
Strategies/guides – How to monetize your blog or website.